I will be more than grateful if you could find time for answering me.
I have a complex structure of a GtkWidget that shows a real time video.Hierarchy:
Container (Gtk Widget) ---points to---> GtkTable (4x4) ---each of cells points to---> EventBox (GtkWidget)
---points to--->GtkWidget ---points to---> GdkPixbuf ---points to---> IplImage (for each frame of the video).Question:
If I will perform the next operations:
1. Resize one of the images to the dimensions of all the area of the 4x4 grid.
2. Use "gtk_widget_hide_all" for each one of the 3 other images (EventBox).
3. Use "gtk_widget_show_all" for the upper level (GtkTable).
What will happen? To be more precise:
1. Is it possible to see an image on all the area of the table, even though it is attached only to one of it´s cells?
2. Will it be cropped because the other 3 are hidden or not?
For your convenience, you can see the next related posts regarding this issue:
Thanks in advance,